
Okay...everyone is guilty of comparing a "new" face in the industry to someone else in the game... So when you see young new rappers on the scene...most people say "o thats the next "Bow Wow" or "Soulja Boy" No disrespect to Bow Wow or Soulja Boy...but take a minute to look farther than that... Can you possibly say...that's the next T.I, Jay-Z or even Diddy??? Only you can answer that question! If you are wondering who I'm talking about...well I'm talking about the hottest teen sensation... This kid is spitting fire and the scary part about it is that he is only 16... Which means, he has a long way to go.. nNo has been on tour with Roscoe Dash, Shawty Lo, and Prisicilla Renea for the Toyz N Da Hood '09 Tour sponsered by Jeezy and Hittmenn Djs. nNo was the opening act at Jingle Jams in Atlanta Georgia which featured Trey Songz, Usher, Waka, Nicki Minaj, Keri Hilson, Roscoe Dash and yeah yeah yeah...the list goes on! nNo's new single "Leggo" is a banger...but only you can decide for yourself.... ---> www.myspace.com/nnospace ... Tell me what you think?? Is he the next T.I????

No comments:
Post a Comment