ummm......hello (wink)

Greetings, Hello, Hi, Hola, Bonjour, おはよう, Yow Wah gwaan, Howzitgaun, Xin chào...... sooooo maybe you get the point.... Thats HELLO in many different languages!!

I want to extend my warmest welcome to you and thanks for stopping by.....  

Thursday, March 11, 2010

FUSE


257 Peters Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30313 is the address


At this location you will find {FUSE}

Fuse's mission is to ignite a passion for excellence, to do the extraordinary and capture our guests’ hearts, minds and imagination while maintaining a flair for incredible drinking and dining experiences, quality themed entertainment and superb customer service

****In a nut shell......FUSE is the SPOT in Atlanta****

But wait..You seriously thought I was going to go on and on and talk really proper about FUSE...right?? uhhhh NOOO? Of course I'm going to say its a hot spot to hang out at....or else I wouldnt be going ...right??? But what do YOU think?? take a visit...have a drink...or two...or maybe even three... order some crab cakes or lobster and tell me what YOU think about FUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment